Everyone should be happy to know we fixed an issue where images from GitHub issues as well as Jira tickets were not displayed correctly in ticket descriptions. Tickets descriptions are sometimes hard enough to read without images, so we’re glad to have this fixed.
- We made it more obvious how many credits are involved when you take the lead to indicate how big or complex a PR is.
- We fixed a series of unsightly UI bugs for Safari users.
- We made some visual improvements to the Usage page, to make it more obvious that you can click on each row to see more details.
- We also made it more obvious that there is detailed usage data to see from your instance’s homepage.
- Fixed an issue where closed or otherwise unreachable repos still appeared in the repo list. This was causing some confusion for developers, so we’ve removed them from the list.