When using the Site, you are not permitted for any reason and under any circumstances:
- Using the Site in any way that may damage or lock our network(s) connected to any Murcul server (including linked sites).
Uploading, posting, emailing, and transmitting via the Site any
- is potentially disruptive, offensive, or includes harmful programs, or files that may damage, lock, or modify the operation of a computer or network that is the property of Murcul or any third party.
- is unauthentic, deceitful, false that may infringe any copyright, trademark, right of publicity, or other proprietary rights of any person or entity.
- is threatening, defamatory, slanderous, obscene, pornographic, violent, or otherwise unlawful;
- Blocking or interfering with the security features with the purpose to gain access to the sensitive data, files or passwords related to the Site via hacking or data mining, or other illegal means.
- Disrupting or causing damage to the security, integrity of the Site and/or its content and any resources provided for the Site users, user or administrator accounts, passwords, servers, or networks connected to the Site.
- Stalking, threatening or otherwise violating the rights of others.
- Taking unauthorized actions to collect personally identifiable information and/or passwords for third parties, software or services.
- Transmitting any viruses or any code of a destructive nature. - Using the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- Using fake identity information when registering accounts. - Sending any content that infringes any intellectual property via emails published on the Site.
- Permitting any third party to do any of the foregoing
The site is managed by Murcul Inc from its headquarters in the United States of America. If the Site or any resources available on the Site are unlawful or legally invalid in your country, please do not use the Site. If you access the Site from outside the United States of America, you are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Intellectual Property Rights
Any intellectual property related to the Site or its content, including features, functionalities, information, software, text, graphics, logos, images, videos, is the exclusive property of Murcul. It is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, or other proprietary rights laws and must not be used for any purpose without our prior written consent. We respect the intellectual property rights of others and ask users of the Site to do the same.
The Site may provide you with some links related to third-party sites ONLY for your convenience. We accept no responsibility for the content of those sites or resources, or damage it might cause. Access to the sites linked to our Site is the subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.